Tis the season. And it’s probably expedited shipping season too. Bassett Christmas is this weekend and the adults are only exchanging stocking stuffers again this year. We’ll be filling stockings up in Wisconsin for Rickert Christmas too. And Santa always fills the stockings on Christmas morning.
Now, the amount of mental energy I have put into my stocking stuffers this year is borderline competitive. I want them to pull out the best, dang, presents as they unload their socks.
Danny and I still have skinny ones from the drugstore that make anything more than three and a half inches wide difficult to put in. At this point, I’m keeping them forever. It’s a sentimental thing.
Last year’s list is all things I would buy as stocking stuffers for adults but here are some new ideas for 2023. They’re all under $45 and this list is a little more feminine than last year’s. Also yes, this is a spoiler alert post so family members if you don’t want to have any clue what I might be getting you then stop reading now.
Okay, let’s get started.
2024 Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Maraschino Cherries – these little cocktail cherries are the creme of the crop when it comes to dressing up your favorite holiday beverage.
- Bar Spoon – use this to scoop out a cherry and stir your favorite concoctions. This one comes as a two pack so you can gift one and keep one or gift both!
- Kaxi Hair Accessories – the Lay Down Claws don’t dig into the back of your head when you press them against a pillow or the headrest of your car. The Hold Everything Claws are small in size but pack a powerful hold and again they’re off to the side so they don’t pinch your scalp.
- Mini Spreaders – these adorable gold knives are perfect for the person who made the TikTok butter board at Thanksgiving. (There are also mini spoons and forks so you could gift a whole set.)
- Bookmate Annotation Kit – this is another TikTok item but it’s perfect for the person on your list who loves to not just read but dissect their books.
- Disposable Under Eye Masks – reusable ones were on my stocking stuffer list last year so if you got those for someone gift them an under eye serum this year! (Or my favorite Beautycounter under eye cream) (Or my other favorite Caffeine eye serum) (Or this last under Vitamin C eye serum)
- Brunette Dry Shampoo – they have a blonde version too but the dark hair one is made with cocoa powder so it blends much better in my opinion!
- Feminist Accessories – buttons, stickers, tanks, tees, notepads, and more by this local Chicago graphic designer (her studio is right behind our house!)
- Eyeglass Screwdrivers – this is the kind of thing that you can never find when you need it! These ones are on key rings so you could attach it to your set to keep it close at hand.
- Cleaning Gels – originally designed for car vents and all those tiny cracks in your center console, these cleaning gels grip up all the gunk you can’t reach with a vacuum.